The .NET Developer will be part of the Online Banking/Money Movement team of a new internet initiative to build a large-scale SOA based system centered on multiple financial platforms delivering top-notch value to our customers. The developer will work with internal teams, business line owners, and technical, subject matter expert, and vendor resources. Design, develop, test, and document the user interface and middleware components of the online banking application using various .Net technologies and frameworks.
· Responsible for development of web application systems for Online Banking and Money Movement.
· Maintain development activities that support internet banking development, ensuring high quality work.
· Understanding current .NET technoligcal trends.
· Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and standards.
· Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
· Work with project Managers and development leads to complete assigned tasks and with expected quality and on time.
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resources
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 7 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
- High level skills in:
- Strong C# development skills using .Net v3.5 and 4.0
- HTML, CSS
- ASP.Net MVC Framework
- ASP.Net AJAX
- Microsoft WCF Services
- web services: XML, WSDL v1.1, SOAP v1.1, v1.2
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- Data Access Technologies: ADO.Net Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, nHibernate etc
- Experience with the following tools:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Version control - Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, ClearCase, Subversion (One or more)
- nUnit or MSTest
- Dependency Injection frameworks
Working experience in:
-Product and vendor evaluation
Extensive experience in:
-Modeling: data, process, events, objects
-IT standards, procedures, policy
-Application design, architecture
-Application development tools
-System development life cycle
Subject matter expert in: